Brunswick County NC Truck Accident


Brunswick County, NC Commercial Vehicle Accident Attorneys

Do you travel the highways of North Carolina often? Maybe you have to for work or to take your children to school. Maybe you drive them on your way to vacation or to visit family members. Most people don’t think twice about driving on busy interstates and highways and don’t expect to get into an accident. The truth is, commercial vehicle accidents are common on highways in North Carolina and can cause injuries and property damage. If you have been involved in a commercial vehicle accident in Brunswick County, North Carolina, you may need to hire an attorney to help you file a claim against the driver, business or insurance company. Nagle and Associates will gladly take your case and work hard to get you the results you want and need.

What Is Considered A Commercial Vehicle?

Commercial vehicles can be any type of car that is owned by a company or business and driven for work purposes and to make money. These cars can vary by size, make and model but some of the most common types of commercial vehicles are:

  • Tractor trailers
  • Buses
  • Taxi cabs
  • City or state work trucks
  • Delivery trucks
  • Mail trucks
  • UPS and FedEx trucks
  • Transporters

And more…

If you have been involved in an accident on a North Carolina highway and believe a commercial vehicle was to blame, you should call Nagle and Associates today.

Can I File My Own Claim?

You can file your own claim against the driver, business or insurance company, but that doesn’t mean you will get the best results. The responsible parties will likely try to negotiate a small amount for a settlement and trick you into thinking that is all you deserve. Your attorney knows how much you can expect to receive as compensation and will fight to make sure you are not taken advantage of by the opposing counsel or cheated out of a fair amount.

If you are ready to take the first step to getting compensated for your injuries or property damage caused by a commercial vehicle accident in Brunswick County, North Carolina, call Nagle and Associates today and get the ball rolling on your claim. Call (800) 411-1583 now.