I85 Tractor Trailer Accident


Tractor Trailer Accident Attorneys of North Carolina

I85 runs through North Carolina and is one of many highways in the state that commercial vehicles regularly travel. While I85 is a safe highway, accidents still occur and sometimes those accidents can lead to injuries and property damage. If you were injured in a tractor trailer accident or commercial vehicle accident on I85 while driving in North Carolina, you may be eligible for compensation for your injuries. Let Nagle and Associates help you with all your legal needs.

I Am Nervous About Filing A Claim Against A Company

Don’t be nervous or let a company intimidate you out of filing your claim. If you were injured because of a commercial vehicles driver’s negligence, than you deserve compensation. Your attorney won’t be intimidated by a company and will gladly help you file your claim in court. Your attorney will stick by your side throughout the entire process and make sure that you feel confident with your case and are never left with too many questions or any doubts about your future.

What If The Company Wants To Settle Out Of Court?

The responsible party may want to settle your claim out of court and if you are okay with that, it is a good option and can help you get your money a lot faster. Before you agree to a settlement offer, make sure you have consulted an attorney and had the settlement reviewed. Your attorney will tell you if the settlement amount and agreement is fair or help you alter it as needed to fit your needs and benefit you the most. You do not have to take a settlement offer and if you do decide to turn it down you can go to court to fight for a different amount. Your attorney will accompany you and fight for you.

Commercial vehicle accidents are scary and stressful but with the help of a qualified attorney like those at Nagle and Associates, you can put it behind you and get the compensation you deserve. Don’t try to handle your claim alone. Let Nagle and Associates in North Carolina help you. Call (800) 411-1583 now.