Montgomery County NC Tractor Trailer Accident


Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyers Montgomery County North Carolina

Tractor trailer accidents are common on North Carolina highways and if you or someone you know has been injured in such an accident or another type of commercial vehicle accident, you may be entitled to some type of compensation. This may include a cash settlement, payment of doctor bills and repair or replacement of your car or personal property. Let Nagle and Associates help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.

What Types Of Vehicles Are Considered Commercial Vehicles?

There are many different types of commercial vehicles and they can range by make and model. Any vehicle that is used by a company or business to make money is considered a commercial vehicle. Some of the most common include:

  • Cargo vans
  • Taxi Cabs
  • Delivery Trucks
  • 18 wheelers
  • Construction vehicles
  • Garbage trucks
  • Mail trucks

And More…

These vehicles commonly travel on North Carolina highways and other busy and heavy-trafficked roadways. If you have been involved in an accident with any of these vehicles or another type of commercial vehicle, Nagle and Associates can help.

Do I Need To Take My Case To Court?

Not all accident cases have to go to court, but many do. If you want to seek compensation for your injuries or property damage, you may have to appear in court to settle with the other party. An attorney can accompany you to court and fight on your behalf. If you are wondering if you should take your case to court, your attorney can help you make that decision. Once you have scheduled a consultation you can discuss the details of your case and decide if you want to pursue compensation.

If you or a loved one was injured in a commercial vehicle accident or a tractor trailer accident, you have the right to seek compensation. An experienced and dedicated attorney can help you with your case. Call Nagle and Associates in Montgomery County, North Carolina today and get the legal help you need. Call (800) 411-1583 now.